Monday, November 4, 2013

Transfers again!

Boa tarde, oops bom dia. Haha I almost always say boa tarde no matter what time it is. Then I look at my watch say the correct greeting and then the people laugh at me! Seriously happens almost every single day.
So yesterday was transfers and we are staying right here! right here! Actually no sisters are leaving Sal so yeah. We are excited to be staying here and keep working with our investigators and our branch. Our branch is pretty small right now so its not easy but it is neat to see the progress. And I will keep training Sister Brock, but I mostly have no idea what I am doing. BUT with the Spirit she will turn out okay after these next 6 weeks. :)
Thank you for the emails and the pictures! The house is looking so cute, and those flowers you made are gorgeous mom! It looks so ´fally´ there it is kind of strange ... it still is just summer time here. It has been summer for me since May! hahaha speaking of Summer I hope everyone enjoys my tan line ... sim.
So I have not received a package yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do!!
Wow that was a really random email and not very long because I didn't decide what to write about before I came to the computer and this sentence was bad too. But I am sending letters today so those should come in a week or two! And I sent Tim one that should come this week! Things are picking up here, the Lord is blessing us! I will write a better email next week. Enjoy some photos and know that your missionary is always sending love and prayers!!

Ate proxima semana, Amo voces!!
-Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment