Monday, March 10, 2014

Start of transfer 7!

Hello! Yep already starting my seventh transfer, weird. We had transfers yesterday and guess what?? I am comps with Sister Avarado. hahaha just when I thought I had spent most of our missions in the same areas, now we are comps too! We are looking forward to this transfer it should be a lot of fun and hard work and Sister Alvarado thinks a lot of crepes too but we'll see about that ...


KAYAN IS So So So So CUTE! I can't wait to hold him and play with him in a few months! I am glad he is doing better and I will keep praying a lot. Also good to hear that Brandon made it back okay I hope he gets taken care of. Thanks for keeping me updated!


That is awesome that you guys are going on trek with tim-tim! I loved trek so much and I know that all of you will have a wonderful experience. A couple weeks ago we watched 17 miracles and it was reminding me so much of trek and I am jealous you guys are going! The Spirit is so strong there in Wyoming, those really are sacred grounds.


Dad I am sending another letter so hopefully this one will make it to you! Gare thanks for emailing me, Brenden congratulations on your mission call! And to everyone else, feel free to email me and or send letters too... mail is actually pretty reliable if it is coming from the states. :)


This week Deu was baptized! His real name is Deotronomio which is Deutronomy in portuguese, I think I spelled that wrong in both languages. ANYWHO he is 17 and a friend of a member named Rosie. She invited him to church and that is how we met him and started teaching him. He had ton of doubts about some different doctrines but he continued learning and eventually overcame those doubts and gained a testimony. Last week (the Sunday BEFORE he was baptized) he got up and bore his testimony on fast Sunday! He is such a cool kid and his baptism was great too. The whole time before and after he was so happy and just couldn't explain it! He bore his testimony after and was just grinning from ear to ear. It was just a little reminder to me that it is only the gospel that brings us and our families true happiness. All we have to do is keeping pushing forward with faith and with desire to please Heavenly Father. And He will bless us in His own time and in His own way, which will always be THE BEST for us.

 

I love you all so much and am soooo grateful for you, your examples and all that you do!

com muito muito amor,

Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment