Friday, December 27, 2013

Feliz Natal!!

Yes it is almost Christmas I can't believe it!! We will be talking so soon!
December has flown by and the working is flying by with it! We are loving our area in mount vermelho, by the way maybe trying loo!king up palmarejo? mount vermelho is a smaller area within palmarejo. But yeah this week we are excited a couple named vivi and joao are getting married and baptized this weekend so that should be really great! They are an older couple that are super sweet. Also we are teaching a woman named maria who i just love. She is taking big steps towards baptism (like moving so she can keep the law of chastity!!) and I can't wait she is going to get baptized in a couple weeks! I have to say that I really love the members in this ward they are so great. Always wanting to help and teach with us, it is awesome!

The family christmas party looked great! Sounds like it was fun and as always the food looked to die for. Send everyone my love and tell them i said Feliz Natal para todos! I hope you guys are watching lots of hallmark movies and maybe a doctor who christmas special too ;)

Haha I sent some pictures of the christmas decorations, I look a little crazy but thats okay!

also a picture of my hairs that sister valenzuela braided :)

and a picture of our table in our room where we study and eat lunch, we have a nice view!


This time of year is so special to remember our Savior. I hope everyone has a spirit filled christmas and shares the love He has for us. Sorry this isn't very long but we will talk soon!


I love you all, I love this gospel and I am ever grateful for the opportunity to be here in Cabo Verde!!

FELIZ NATAL!!

Love,
Sister Turner

p.s. congrats Brittani and Jacob on your mission calls! That is so awesome you guys are going to serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment