Monday, September 16, 2013

Transfers!!

Hello! Sorry this will be VERY short today because of transfers.

I´ve been transferred! My time in Sao Filipe is done, we flew out this morning! It was hard to leave the members and investigators I love so much but I know this is the Lord´s will and I am so excited to be serving here in Ãssomada!!

I sent a picture from the car ride so sorry it´s not a super high quality picture ... but I had to show you where I am now! Assomada is on the island of Sao Tiago and is about an hour away from Praia. It is so cool here!! We are up in the mountains and it is foggy and it reminds me of the jungle off of King Kong! I am so excited to be serving here with Sister Wilson! We have a lot of work to do here and the ward here is getting ready to split!

I know that isn´t much but I will write more next week!! LOVE YOU!

-Sister Turner
Last time together on Sao Filipe
My time in Sao Filipe is done,
hard to say good bye
First Pic of Assomada on the
 island 
of Sao Tiago

No comments:

Post a Comment