Monday, July 14, 2014

P-day fun

Boa Tarde,
That is soooo neat that you guys were able to go to the homecoming of President and Sister Oliveira! Now you know first hand how inspired they are and how blessed I was to have them as my leaders here in the mission. I really love them and look up to them so much and I am just so happy you guys got to meet them!

So this week was interesting- had it´s ups and downs like they all do. We were given this reference from the elders of a woman named Indira who was taught some months ago. Well turns out she is awesome! She bore such a sincere testimony last week in church that I thoguht that she was a member- and afterwards the elders told us about her I was so surprised! So we have met with her just a couple times but so far it has been really good. She has a TON of desire to be baptized but is waiting on her boyfriend of several years to be willing to get married. Yesterday we reviewed the Plan of Salvation and I felt the Holy Ghost testifying so purely and powerfully to me and to her that this really is God´s plan for His children. He wants everyone of us to come back to His presence. He prepared a way so that those who CHOOSE to live their lives according to the gospel of Jesus Christ and his commandments will be capable of receiving that oh so joyous reunion. Oh I just love thinking of the Great Plan of Happiness, it still amazes me that we truly understand our purpose in life. I think about where I am in the plan and the things I still need to do and become and I know that Heavenly Father will provide a way. I am so grateful for God´s love for us. I hope Everyone has a great week and keep counting the blessings we have in living the restored gospel! I love you all.

Today the pictures I sent were just from our    p-day at the dunes. It was so much fun!
We had a little bbq & funeral because Elder Darling is dying in like a week.

  Haha this anticlimatic video collage is of me NOT doing a flip. Our branch president was teaching me but I was too afraid, oh well lame. The dunes there are seriously huge.
  This is a picture of our little bbq at the bottom.
       Also pretty sure I ate half a cup of sand with our lunch, yum!

-Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment