Monday, April 14, 2014

Surprise transfer!

Boa Tarde.
I am so sorry but I literally only have 5 minutes to write cause I have to be at the airport in less than an hour ... yep I am getting transferred!! (I will miss Praia I loved my 3 transfers here) But now I am off to the island of BOA VISTA!!! I am going to serve with sister turley there! Haha Turley & Turner sounds like a lawfirm. :) I am excited for us to go and work there I hear they have a good branch going! Something that is a little crazy is that the island only has one set of elders and one set of sisters! I am really looking forward to serving with Sister Turley. I have met her a couple times and she is so sweet!

This week we had zone conference so here is a picture of all the missionaries on the island of santiago. Tchau!
I love this work. It doesn't matter where we serve but that we remember WHO we are serving- Our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you all so much and I am always looking forward to hearing for you guys every week! Keep living the gospel, it´s true. Until next week when I can write more!! LOVE YOU!

-Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment