Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello everyone! 
I'm so excited to enter the MTC and get started! My mom will be updating my blog with my weekly emails.  I will be in the MTC for 6 weeks and then off to Cape Verde! All my contact info is listed on   this blog (to the right).  I would recommend using DearElder.com for letters, because it's free and you don't have to pay postage! (link is also on the right) There is a different Cape Verde mailing address for packages. However once I leave the MTC it becomes VERY costly and VERY unreliable to receive packages (like up to 6 months if it ever even arrives).  Due to these circumstances, there is another option. For those of you who would like to send care packages it would be cheaper and more effective to visit any Zions Bank and make a deposit to Paula Michelle Turner's account ending in 3936.  I will have access to this account and then be able to purchase items I need. Thanks so much everyone for your love and support!! The Gospel is true and you will be hearing from me soon!
Love,
Sister Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment